Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Yarrow of the Olde Mead

Yes I know it's November 5th, 'Bonfire Night' here in the UK. But, today there shall be no obligatory firework pictures, instead let me whisk you away from November grey, back to the days of summer’s magic, when the dancing moth and healing yarrow decorated the old meadow...
’Yarrow of the Olde Mead’ is a painting I did for the exhibition 'A is for Apple' which has just begun at the Inverarity Gallery. It’s a gathering of different artists and we were all given a letter of the alphabet as the beginnings of our painting.  It's painted in acrylic on wood, and is framed in an up cycled vintage painted frame with mixed media.
Do go and have a look. The painting is for sale here  so if you are after a certain special 
Christmas gift for someone, then who knows, maybe, this could be it? :-) 
  
Anyway, I thought I'd stop by and give you dear blog readers (that are not on other social media) the heads up.
Enjoy your sparklers, toffee apples and baked potatoes this evening.
x

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Hope it finds its way to a loving home- I'm sure it will.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much you for leaving me a comment.
It's great to hear from you! :-)