Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Wizard, an Alchemist and a handsome robin.

I thought I'd stop by a share with you some Autumn-ish bits and pieces that I've been working away on. All of the pieces will be added to My Etsy shop on Friday 10th October at 7pm (UK time)
First up is a toadstool. I love making these!  I only had one cut out, so at this time there is only this one. Hopefully I shall cut out more soon?
                                                                'Dear ones'
Next up, three painted hearts.
Words around the edge read:
'There is a King and Queen upon my hills and a cloak of purple for them to tread, beneath a golden sky'
Number two has red squirrels and reads:
'From deep below the earth rising up through roots and branches. The sleepy song of Autumn sparkles in silver mist'
Then lastly a fox and blackbird.
In the whispering morning mist the birds all tell their secrets. But only those that listen can ever hear and understand...

Now I will introduce you to my wild woodland wizard.  He is a shapeshifter and is often a fox.
                                                                           'Wizard'
He sometimes can be seen wandering the forest with the Alchemist. But at this time the Alchemist had very important business in the starlight sea and so in this piece is alone.
                                                             'The Alchemist'
And to finish, more pictures of my little handsome friend taken with my phone the other day.  :)

13 comments:

  1. They're all incredibly beautiful. I do hope your little red breasted friend finds his way into your paintings at some stage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you are so gifted. I love and admire your work. Have a grat day ahead, Inge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply enchanting. As always!!! That Wizard is a handsome devil. I think I may be in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three of the hearts and I especially love The Alchemist. How wonderful to have your robin eat out of your hand - I have one who comes very close but not as close as that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, amazing work.. very hard to choose a favourite. Ah the lovely Mr Robin again, wonderful photos :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your work always mesmerises me, I can happily sit for hours looking at your paintings as I believe that they change x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magical little paintings. They're all lovely, though I'm particularly fond of the misty atmospheres in the one with the red squirrels and the fox, oh and the Alchemist on the starlight sea... wheeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sweet birdie likes you - there's no doubt! He's a story from your Book of Life, you are an important part of his life, too!)
    I like your wooden pendants, especially the one with the fox!
    It's always a pleasure to be here, thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely. Such a tame little Robin!

    Your work is wonderful Karen, in the true sense of the word! I love the alchemist with his bag and star wand. Magical!

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to see the Robin being so friendly. I love English Robins, such cheeky chaps. Love your art work too, thats what I popped over for in the first place. Love it
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much you for leaving me a comment.
It's great to hear from you! :-)