Friday, October 23, 2015

Apples and the return of a friend.

I sat for a while among the fallen leaves, beside this old tree. Just for a moment I wasn't here, but on the isle of Apples and was that your laugh Merlin that I heard!?
Weaving your magic among these Autumn days, enchanting sweet fruits with the old songs from the Summerlands.... What an apple pie this will be...
October has been kind. The days warm and gentle. As the hazel turned to her glorious gold, my little friend appeared again.  
After such a busy summer there is now time to sit and watch. and of course share any treats that I have to offer. 
So to celebrate, I thought it only right to do things properly.
And invite a friend or two. 
It turned out these two had better things to do it seemed, so instead I brought along some others.  :)
                                                                           ~*~
I shall be having a shop update in a few days time. Monday 26th October at 8pm (UK time) where I will be adding bits and pieces that I've been busy with. Some birds, small tree hangers cards, and some originals and then another one at the end of November sometime. I will confirm the date nearer the time.

Have a magical weekend.
X

19 comments:

  1. Lovely Karen. Your robin must be a bit nicer than ours. We have a young male who is chasing all the other birds off the feeder. The sparrows have done a flit and only the Great Tit is not perturbed. Even the squirrels get scolded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... actually we do have one a little like that, not quite as bad. He chases this friendly robin away, did the same last year that's why I think maybe this little guy, hung around me for titbits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog Karen, mystical, magical autumn is a special time. I have a Robin who is always around me when I' m outside 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog Karen, mystical, magical autumn is a special time. I have a Robin who is always around me when I' m outside 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Karen, love the little tea party for the birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog and your art are so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, heartwarming post!! You've taken such amazing photos of your little friend :) and I love how you've displayed your offerings :) Visiting your blog has brightened my day...and my heart!!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be wonderful to live so close to nature and enjoy its colours , rhythm and seasons' treasures!
    Your small friend is charming - you've welcomed him with an open heart, I see.:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, I usually have a robin helping when I'm working in the garden:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robins are very territorial so it's unusual to see two together without a fight occurring. Like the tea set approach so maybe you are teaching them good table etiquette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, and such a sweet robin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been away from blogging too long. What beautiful words and pictures you share! I love the way you have woven your fantasy tea with the live Robin, enchanting! Off to see your etsy shop. Enjoy the gifts of very special season.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How absolutely magical the tiny golden tea scene! It makes me want to go up into the attic and get the children's toys out so that I can create my own! I'd need the cooperation of a robin though which could prove tricky. Your little friend must feel so perfectly at home with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tiny tea setting is a pure delight! Love your photos, and your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Draoíchtiúl ar fad, le gach dea guí ó Éireann,
    ( Magical altogether, with every best wish from Ireland )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much you for leaving me a comment.
It's great to hear from you! :-)