Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rain, Rain and more Rain!


This is what it looks like out today. It has been raining all day and is I believe forecast to do so for the rest of the week. What has happened to the joyful sunny butterfly filled days of summer?? I am sat at my desk and if it wasn't for the green leaves on the trees outside my window, it could easily be mistaken for autumn. I,m wearing a winter jumper and have even lit a scented candle to give the place some warmth. Maybe I'll light a fire later :)

Working on wooden things and something for Illustration Friday, which I 'll post later.

2 comments:

  1. Ah... so it's not just here. This summer looks like it will continue to be like last summer. Wet wet wet.... sigh...
    Let's hope for sun in August!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.
It's always lovely to hear from you. :)